Friday, January 22, 2010

Mini Turkey Pies

This is adapted from another one of Rachel Ray's ideas. It's a great use of your leftover turkey, stuffing & cranberry sauce. It's also one of five meals coming from one turkey!
I took one pie crust and cut into four pieces.

Layered my leftovers.

Folded the crust over and used egg wash (I know, I was a little messy:) Then baked at 350 for about 12 minutes (check the pie crust box). These are a BIG hit in my family.


Posted on $5 Dinner Challenge and Foody Friday

3 comments:

honeysuckle said...

What a great idea. I will have to try that next time I have those wonderful turkey leftovers! Thanks.

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Who doesn't like anything surrounded by a lovely layer of pastry! ;)

:)
ButterYum

Sophie said...

That is such a clever way to use up leftover turkey! I love that you stuffed it with cranberry sauce, too, yum! I'm a fan! :)