This was just a really simple meal that used my leftovers from the Chicken and Rice Dish, I actually cooked a little extra chicken and rice and set it aside to make this meal even simpler. I adapted both these meals from Everday FOOD magazine (which I love).
What goes in it:
- vegetable oil (to fry eggs in)
- 3 eggs
- 1 pound bok choy
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic (I cheat and estimate from the jar)
- reserved brown rice
- reserved chicken thighs, shredded
- ground ginger (to your taste)
- rice vinegar (to your taste)
- soy sauce (to your taste)
You were supposed to be fancy withe eggs and cook and slice them, but since I was lazy and my daughter was helping, we just did scrambled and added them in.
Simply sauteed the onions and boy choy a few minutes, then added ginger, rice vinegar and soy sauce, in goes the chicken and rice and finally the eggs
sorry, this wasn't quite in focus