- I used 2 bags of Trader Joe's boneless Chicken Thighs with no hormones etc.
- 3 cups brown rice (cooked in 7 1/2 cups water)
- 2 cups white wine (one for each pan)
- dried thyme
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 bag/box of frozen peas
- pepper (no salt, trying to lower sodium intake)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (but I just used the bottle and squirted however much I wanted:)
- flax seeds (I keep waiting for my kids to remark about the seeds in everything but they just keep eating it)
Simply brown the chicken while you're cooking the rice.
Take away half the rice and some chicken for the Fried Rice Meal.
After the chicken has browned, add the wine and thyme, allow chicken to cook through and then throw in the tomatoes peas and flax seeds and cook about five more minutes. Season with some lemon juice to your taste and you're done.