Thursday, September 11, 2008

What do you Have Already?

For my Eco-Challenge today, I'll be going though my fridge, freezer and cabinets to figure out and use up what I already have.

This is also and great an obvious way to save money because you can use what you have and won't buy things you already have at home.

I'll also be making a meal plan because we're back to our school time schedule where I'll be out three nights a week with church or TaeKwon Do so I need to be organized and pick easy and/or crock pot meals for those nights out. Last night we did frozen pizza which was easy but not so healthy, that's OK once in a while though. So anyway, I need to get organized and a meal plan gets me there.

So I'd like to encourage you to do do the same, find out what you have and use it up. Take the Eco-Challenge and waste less food!

Also for my eco-challenge you'll see a series of posts on how I used up my Panera Bread leftovers (they were from a church function and we had extra that I took home).

No comments: