Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sorry and help (recipes) needed:)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've still been cooking away and trying to save money. I've taken loads of pics and tried some new things along the way so stay tuned, you may even see more than one post a day on days I have more free time.

Here's where I need help. Vegetarian meals are a great way to save money. So all you Food Bloggers and just plain food lovers, got any great vegetarian recipes? I'll be making up my meal plan later today so I'd love some ideas and would love to post your links as well!

5 comments:

Darius T. Williams said...

Wow - look at you...looking good. I love good homemade granola!

Anonymous said...

Here's a really great recipe that can be made in a vegetarian version. (This recipe calls for chicken, but you can make it with tofu, or just leave out the chicken and add a little extra of the veggies) It's from the Wegman's Menu magazine...which is a GREAT magazine! I have made this several times and it's so great with all the fresh veggies!

Anonymous said...

haha...I forgot to paste the link into my comment..oops! Here it is...Enjoy!
https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10052&catalogId=10002&productId=653344

Janine said...

Thank you:)

Glenda said...

I make a lot of vegetarian type dishes, come check them out at my blog:

http://thelittleredhenfoodsite.blogspot.com/